. Saw Boon Loong: Cameron Highlands Attraction

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cameron Highlands Attraction

Plantation on top of mountain





Relative friends ' company





Tomato






Scenery



Flowers stalk are removed automatically

Flowers packing to be export to Japan and South Korean


Cold storage






(Working conditions in Zheng Yang Company)

Finally I have some times to upload some photos after suffered some setbacks n hampered recently. This is totally ludicrous as I was sick during the whole journey from foothill till hotel. I was having a tremendous quaked at my head n lied on the bed for first whole day. The only things I keen was having a dozens of sleeping pills to alleviate my tension. The atmosphere was dark and dimmed to me as everyone were busy taking their photos and fun . The concrete walls and floors were as cold as iceberg especially when cold wind blew. Finally the night had fallen, I went to consult doctor at Tanah Rata and on my way, I felt so inferiority as the flowers , trees and even a dog at the roadsides were tougher and stronger than me. But there was one thing very interesting that I found was all restaurants were mainly having steamboats to serve, maybe this was the best way to curb coldness. I hope that you all can experience yourself through the photo taken. Remember ,the only way to success is to overcome the far of failure.
(17 MARCH 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment